Wailic (M) Sdn Bhd is an engineering fabrication company specializing in steel and metal fabrication, pipeline fabrication, equipment fabrication and site servicing for oil and gas industry.
Safety & Health Policy
At Wailic, we are committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for our employees and visitors. We comply with all relevant legislations to ensure that the safety and health of all our employees is never compromised.
We believe that safety and health is both an individual and shared responsibility of ALL employees. We place safety and health first.
The Management is completely committed to:
- Integrate safety and health issues in all aspects of the work place.
- Take effective action to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Circulate information and promote communication on safety and health.
- Plan, develop, implement, and monitor the safety and health program.
The Employee is expected to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Prevent others from working in an unsafe manner.
- Co-operate to support and promote safety and health in the work place.
- Report any unsafe conditions that come to awareness at work.
The Safety and Health Committee operate to:
- Reach consensus through the process of joint consultation between employees and Management.
- Be responsible for managing the safety and health standards.
"Quality Work Increase Quality Product"
In order to achieve the above objective, it is our policy to establish and maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of a quality assurance programme, and we continually plan and develop it in conjunction with all management functions:
- We are committed to providing first class and cost effective engineering fabrication service that meets all client quality requirement and delivery time frame.
- We look into the achievement of total quality management of ISO 9001:2008 seriously.
- We are committed to continually improve our human capital by providing adequate and appropriate training ensuring that we have the necessary skill to provide best service to our client.
- We will initiate continuous improvement in all production processes.
- Quality is the promise of our success and it will continue to be the foundation of Wailic's operations in future.
"We Love Our Earth"
Wailic is concern about global environmental issues. It is Wailic's policy to conduct business in a manner that goes well together with the balance of environmental and economic needs of the communities in which it operate.
With that in thoughts, Wailic's environmental policy statement is:
- To establish and evaluate achievable environmental performance goals to ensure continual improvement of our EMS (Environmental Management System).
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirement for environmental aspects of activities, products and services.
- Continuously make the effort to minimize impact on the environment through effective management of resources and waste wherever possible.
- Wailic's environmental policy shall be communicated to all employees and can be made publicly available.